MISSION STATEMENT AND PHILOSOPHY
Our mission statement seeks to create an educational environment where children and parents can have an easy transcition from home to school making them feel comfortable, confident and smooth for this big change in their lives. It is our responsibility as educators to foster these feelings, and in doing so, to provide an educational experience to maximize each child’s potential, and give an appropriate learning environment.
Our philosophy decrees that all children are naturally curious, enthusiastic, ambitious, creative and eager to acquire new experiences and knowledge and they learn best through playing with a variety of materials and go about daily activities.
· To grow and learn in a free stress environment
· To develop self-esteem and a positive self-image
· To become confident and to develop self control
· To learn and become independent
· To be able to express themselves in creative, positive ways through music, art, and movement
· To learn to solve problem
· To learn to make choices and cope with changes
· To learn to share, to comprise, and to allow others to be who they are
Hours, Schedule, and Holidays
We are open from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM Monday through Friday.
6 hours or more per day and 5 days a week.
6 hours or less per day or 2, or 3 full day per week.